Founded in 2015, RMS has quickly become known as an industry leader in providing technical, business, and legal consulting services to a wide range of clients around the globe. Recognized as experienced and knowledgeable problem solvers.
Here are some of the projects that RMS is very thankful to have led or participated in:
- The pre-purchase survey of the Silver Seas fleet.
- The third-party environmental audits on numerous Carnival Corp ships
- Condition surveys of all Pullmantur vessels.
- Compliance for Ritz Carlton new builds.
- Dry dock safety assessment for Royal Caribbean Group.
- Risk assessment for several of the Norwegian Cruise Line scrubber installations.
- Condition surveys of several Military Sealift vessels,
- Pre-purchase surveys of the Hapag Lloyd cruise fleet.
- Dry Dock & USCG Compliance of the US-flagged coastal cruise ship America.
- Prepurchase Survey for Lindblad Cruise
Here are the services RMS can provide to you and your team:
- Surveying Services: RMS has a combined 75+ years of experience in surveying and inspecting vessels of all types worldwide. Our highly knowledgeable and experienced surveyors are a valuable asset to any team or company. We have completed compliance surveys, pre-purchase surveys, and valuations on a variety of vessels, including newbuild and operational cruise ships, small US passenger vessels, military, and civilian cargo ships. We will provide the confidence you need when investing in your existing fleet or purchasing a new vessel.
- Audit Services: RMS is certified to conduct internal audits for your vessels and company. We have assisted companies like Residensea, Royal Caribbean Group, and others in creating or rewriting Safety Policies and Procedures. We can provide in-depth audits and detailed reporting to ensure your company and vessels are operating as per your Safety Management System and ready for your external audit.
- Environmental Services: RMS has conducted comprehensive and effective environmental compliance audits worldwide. Our years of operational and regulatory enforcement provides our environmental teams with a unique perspective that is key in identifying vulnerabilities onboard your vessels as well as gaps in policies and procedures. We can ensure positive and productive changes to your environmental culture, thereby reducing the risk of possible future violations.
- Project Management: RMS has supported multiple ship managers during extensive dry dock projects by leading or integrating with the existing project team. This support included planning, budgeting, and oversight to ensure the on-time and on-budget completion of these vital projects. By effectively utilizing years of leadership and management skills, RMS coordinated day-to-day activities ensured the completion of urgent tasks, and implemented cost-saving measures in coordination with the ship management team.
- Consulting Services: Drawing on our operational and regulatory experiences, RMS has assisted clients by conducting project risk assessments and managing the large volume of documentation and drawings that require Class and Flag approval. Utilizing their experience as Class surveyors, the team provided urgently needed support identifying the causal factors that resulted in critical welding failures during a scrubber installation project.